...at our house.
R and I have invented something that is going to take the nation by storm. It's a great solution for preschoolers' nighttime craziness - i.e., if you have a five-year-old who gets wild and spazzy 10 minutes before bedtime, this will occupy and exhaust said five-year-old. You can do it almost anywhere. It's good exercise and oodles of fun. Best of all, it's free.
We call it "Roll Your Mother Across the Floor."
Here's how you play:
1. Ask your mother to curl up into a ball on the floor, preferably carpeted (for her sake).
2. Push your mother - with your arms, legs, just throw your whole body into it - until she begins to roll. This will take quite a bit of effort.
3. When your mother stops rolling, which will happen almost immediately, push again. And again.
4. Repeat until your mother reaches the other side of the room or crashes into a piece of furniture.
5. Start again from the opposite side. Be sure to step on your mother's hair at least twice. It may sound like she's crying out in pain, but it's actually sheer enjoyment.
(You'll have to just picture this in your head because there is NO WAY I am posting a video.)