Friday, April 30, 2010

Good times ahead

I'm so excited for the weekend. Not just because it's going to be warm and sunny and wonderful (no freezing my butt off at soccer in the morning - woohoo!), but because I'm meeting up with an old friend on Sunday to go antiquing and grab some lunch. We're heading to an antiques shop that I've been dying to check out for almost a year. I'm leaving A and R to fend for themselves for the day without a car, but I think they'll be fine. :-)

I also picked up Jennifer Weiner's Certain Girls last night, so I've got a fun, stay-up-all-night-reading-because-I-can't-put-it-down book.

Have a great weekend! I'll let you know what treasures I find.

2 comments:

LEstes65 said...

I know you had an awesome weekend. Glad for you!!!

Ericka said...

Ooh, I didn't know she had another book out. She's another Pittsburgh related person, if I'm remembering right.

Did you find anything good at the Antiques store?