Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A few holiday pics: fondue, flying, and more

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas! (And, if you don't celebrate Christmas, take that to mean that I hope you had a day filled with love and hope and goodness.)

Our holiday break so far has been a fun combination of crazy times with friends and mellow times with just the three of us. Instead of relaying all the details, I thought I'd share a few photos.

This is my favorite Christmas morning pic: R at the kitchen table, assembling some of his many Legos.

R, full of Christmas excitement, goes flying through the air

R snapped this one of A and me during the dessert course at the Melting Pot

My boys making crazy fondue faces

More holiday pics and tales to come...

3 comments:

LEstes65 said...

Those are awesome pictures! I think Lil'Bro and R would have fun with Legos!

Anonymous said...

R looks so happy! These photos make me smile. And, I love the photo of you and A. (R takes a nice pic!). xoxo

Teachermom said...

Looks like all kinds of FUN! :) Happy New Year!