Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 16 - 30 Days of Thanks: A Break

Notice how I missed posting Day 16 on the 16th? Well, I combined some of my recent thanks yesterday. I still have my cold and a bad cough and was feeling achey, so before dinner last night, I took some NyQuil. Goodness, I have never fallen asleep that fast and that deeply before. A had to wake me up for dinner, which I somehow ate, then I vaguely remember reading to R and climbing into bed with him, and that was pretty much it for me. I was asleep by 8:30 and at some point made my way to my own bed. And, guess what! This morning I felt better! It's amazing what not staying up until 2 am does for your health! ;-)

So, even though I had written out a thankful blog post, my body took a little break from blogdom yesterday. My thanks go out to medicine and sleep for a second day each.

OK, on to Day 17!

No comments: